OrionGames – Live a Story
- Explore an island and learn to control fundamental forces of the universe as you uncover a mystery surrounding vanished humankind.
- Unite or subjugate the island’s inhabitants as you prepare for a fast-approaching snap freeze winter.
- Explore varied biomes, dilapidated temples and abandoned research facilities alongside your loyal pet.
- Play minigames that are designed to reveal what kind of a person you are.
- Choose whom to partner up with and whom to betray.
It’s been a while since our last update and we’ve been quite busy. We’re really exploring what “color is life” means in our game. We’re still not ready to reveal all the changes we’re making, but we’re confident that they’ll make our game feel completely unique. Stay tuned for future updates as we discuss the […]
Hi everyone, We’ve been working on optimizing our game quite a bit. We’re very grateful to everyone who playtested Project Island and offered their feedback. We’re nearly done with our second level and excited to move on to the next one. Stay posted to see screenshots of the new, underwater area (though it’s not a […]
Hi all, we’re still working hard on Project Island despite the situation in the world. We’ve outlined our journey so far on a Unity thread and it’s quite lengthy so we won’t copy it all over there. I encourage everyone to read it though, we’ll be updating it regularly. Stay safe! https://forum.unity.com/threads/wip-project-island-a-story-driven-adventure-game.875974/
Hi all, A lot’s been happening on our end. We’ve almost finished reworking the combat system and are working on the island itself (by the way, what do you think of our current trees? Let us know below!). That’s Geebic-12, Liv’s companion on that picture. He’s super cute! Work is progressing despite the situation in […]